Boost phone by 50% & Save battery by 20%
SuperB Cleaner is an app based on a simple yet very powerful concept: fewer extraneous files will lead to a better performing Android device. With this in mind, this app was created to help users clean up their phones and tablets so that their devices can run at optimal levels. An added bonus that comes with cleaning these junk files from your device is that the CPU is less likely to overheat. Since overheating can cause additional performance issues, keeping the device cooler helps it function better.
While SuperB Cleaner is based on a simple concept, it does not offer just one way to achieve its goals. The app features several tools that can all assist users is getting and maintaining Android devices that function at as high a level as possible. One of these features is a function that closes all apps that the user may not realize are running in the background. Because the developers of SuperB Cleaner understand that there are times when Android users may want certain apps to remain running behind the scenes, they made sure to include the option of exempting certain processes from being closed automatically.
SuperB Cleaner provides an invaluable service in this digital age when so many users carry their entire lives around on their phones and tablets. While there are other apps on the market that offer more tools and options, this app is still a good, simple, and easy-to-use app for cleaning up a device and maintaining peak performance.
- Removes junk files that inhibit device performance.
- Helps the CPU stay cooler so that device functions better.
- Offers various tools to help keep device running well.
- The app includes several advertisements that user can find annoying.
- Other apps offer more tools and options.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.